Firstly , my heartiest New Year wishes to all the bloggers, readers and friends who visit Polkajunction.
Today , my blog has got its own home in its own domain….have you observed it?! If No, then let me inform you that my baby blog now resides at Polkajunction.com 🙂
As another 365 days chug its way to an end , its that time of the year when all of us look back and introspect on the highs and lows of the moments gone by! 2016 has been an eventful year for me as I started this blog with a lot of apprehension but have ended the year with a lot of satisfaction and enthusiasm.
However, I need to thank my family especially my husband, son and parents for putting up with me while I banged my head over Curating content for my blog , Applying watermarks on the infinite photos I clicked and spent time on Virtual chats instead of face-to-face chats with them!
Of course they are very happy with the little achievements coming my way through blogging but then I do succumb to occasional guilt pangs of being unable to spend quality time with them. Also, 2016 is a year where I had not travelled to any new place which I would like to make up for, in the coming year. So, this time around I have taken up the following resolutions and hope they turn out to be doable by the end of 2017!
- Keep my temper in check and be a lot more cheerful and thankful towards life ! Well, I have my low BP to blame for it though, still :p
- Travel to atleast couple of new places in India and if possible visit one international destination.Oh God! Do not post us out of Delhi atleast for couple of years!
- Spend more time with family and friends by managing time more sensibly.And need to catch up on movies too…Also , my little plants require my attention!
- Cook new recipes , bake variety of cakes and cookies for my near and dear ones and retain the title of a ‘Foodie’ by gobbling them all.
- Be regular to Yoga classes and make sure my family is fit and healthy.Hope to reduce atleast 0.00005mg this year!Phew…..
Blogging Goals for 2017
- Read atleast 2-3 blog posts and share thoughts on the same with the bloggers.
- Blog regularly and atleast thrice a week
- Read two books in a week and post reviews on time!
- Work towards making Polkajunction a known brand and reach better rankings
- Churn out quality content and reach a wide audience
I just hope I am able to execute all the above and make 2017 an awesome and a memorable year!